Registering a Client with Facebook
To use Social Login to allow sign-up using Facebook, a Facebook client has to be generated first. These steps will help you set up OAuth Client within Facebook.
Creating an App
5. Click Create App ID.
6. Choose the app preference from the options shown below:
7. Provide the App Display Name and App contact email. Choose who can access your app and select the business manager account from dropdown.
8. Click Create App ID.
9. Complete the security check and click Submit.
Registering OAuth Client
1. From the app dashboard, select Basic under Settings. Client ID and Client Secret are available at the top of the page.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. Switch to Zoho Sites and configure the federated login by using the APP ID and APP Secret from Step 2 mentioned above.