With the Multiple Menu element, you can have more than one menu on any page to allow quick navigation. You can choose to replicate your default menu on different areas of your page. Or, you can create a menu with new menu items.
To add multiple menus:
- Hover over any part of your website and click the Add [ ] icon.
- Select the Menu element below the Others section on the elements tray on the left.
- Click Add to set your default menu.
- To create a new menu, click New Menu from the menu on the left.
- Enter a menu name then click OK.
- Click Add Menu Item.
- Enter a menu name and select a page.
- Click Save, then click Save again.
To edit your menus:
- Click the menu on your page.
- You can choose from customization options like alignment, type, and style.
- You can edit your menu label and choose to show and hide it using the toggle buttons.
- Click Menu Settings to make edits to your menu.
To delete your menu:
- Click Settings at the top of your builder.
- Click Menu under the Customize menu.
- Click the three dots to the right of the menu that you would like to delete.
- Click Yes, Delete It.
Note: To set your custom menu as default:
- Click the menu element on your page.
- Click Menu Settings.
- Select your custom menu from the left.
- Click Set as Default.